Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Kahuna-Darth Teddy Messages: Part 6 - The War of the Cheeses

PANADURA, Sri Lanka -- A few weeks ago, Kahuna's cheese-loving senior canine instigated a skirmish with Darth Teddy. If you thought dairy products were safe, think again:

Kahuna      : Gah! The resident cheesehound has
detected cheese in my scone and
demanded its share.
Darth Teddy : You have a rat at home?
Kahuna : Er no, this is a dog.
Darth Teddy : I see.
Kahuna : It has a cheesetooth.
Darth Teddy : I see. Is this similar to a
sabretooth?
Kahuna : Yes, but with more affinity towards
cultured dairy products.
Darth Teddy : I see.
Kahuna : You sound cheesed off.
Darth Teddy : There is no reason to go goat about
it.
Kahuna : Now you're yakking.
Darth Teddy : You have no idea of the words you
udder.
Kahuna : As if ewe do X-(
Darth Teddy : I will launch you towards the Milky
Way if you don't watch it.
Kahuna : May Gouda help you when I'm through
with you X-(
Darth Teddy : You will have trouble reaching me
after I dispatch you to check if the
moon is made out of Blue.
Kahuna : Your Waterloo is long overdue if you
ask me.
Darth Teddy : You will find your Testouri in a twist
if you are not careful.
Kahuna : I knew this was a Trappe X-(
Darth Teddy : Little do you know that this is only
the beginning of the Saga.
Kahuna : You will come to a sorry end on the
Isle of Mull if you persist in this
lunacy X-(
Darth Teddy : Don't make me feed you to the lions by
Samso.
Kahuna : I'm going to kick your Butte all the
way to Tibet x-(
Darth Teddy : Not if I set my killer Picok on you
first X-(
Kahuna : My Tronchon will make short work of
your Picok X-(
Darth Teddy : That will be no mean Feta, I can
guarantee you of that.
Kahuna : I promise you that you'll end up
Pourly.
Darth Teddy : I Spitse in your face. Phtooey!
Kahuna : Munster! X-(
Darth Teddy : Ha! You will keep saying that when I
set Gorgonzola on you.
Kahuna : My Longhorn will settle Gorgonzola's
hash X-(
Darth Teddy : Your Longhorn will end up in Limburger
shortly.
Kahuna : This is a load of Buffalo if you ask
me X-(
Darth Teddy : You watch you Tongue X-(
Kahuna : BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-p
Darth Teddy : I will now depart.
Kahuna : Are you conceding? :-P
Darth Teddy : Er no, no. I am going Panela.
Good bye.
Kahuna : Bye bye.
Much cheese was consumed during this production.

2 comments:

Fluke Skywalker said...

SSssssycho!!

Big Kahuna said...

Oh do we have plans for you. BUWAHAHAHAHA!