Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Kahuna-Darth Teddy Messages: Part 1 - The Mobile and the Leashed

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka -- We now bring you further evidence of Darth Teddy's unholy intent to restrain the activities of Kahuna:

Darth Teddy : You didn't pick up yesterday.
Kahuna : I wasn't in the same location as the
phone.
Darth Teddy : Gah! This is not an acceptable answer;
it’s called a mobile phone for a reason.
Kahuna : It may be called a mobile phone; however,
it does not move under its own steam and
follow you around. That functionality is
provided by dogs.
Darth Teddy : I should get you and it a leash *FUME*
Kahuna : I always suspected you wanted to tie me
up X-(
Darth Teddy : Now, now, you are going on a completely
different trip here.
Kahuna : Nonsense, you brought bondage into the
proceedings.
Darth Teddy : Between you and your phone! Nothing to do
with me; I am just supplying the leash.
Kahuna : Bah, that's how it all starts: by
supplying the leash. Next it'll be the
collar and god knows what else X-(
Darth Teddy : Nonsense! These are all your initiations.
I am the innocent party here.
Kahuna : I never intended to tie you up BTBOTP.
You're hardly innocent. You're an
anaconda in bear's clothing X-(
Darth Teddy : Nonsense, I have multiple personalities.
Kahuna : All attached to the same anaconda X-(
Darth Teddy : Indeed, the complete package.
Kahuna : I rest my case.

The bears and anacondas used in this production were supplied by Darth Teddy.

2 comments:

Darth Teddy said...

Bah .... I would have thought you had enough hot air to move a multitude of mobile devices x-(

Big Kahuna said...

The Energizer Bunny has spoken X-(