Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tears in Heaven (Featuring St Vandoofus)

NEW YORK CITY, New York -- Some weeks ago, St Vandoofus sent Kahuna an audio clip of one of his guitar solos. This lead to the following colorful conversation:

Kahuna    : Your masterpiece just downloaded X-(
What the fuck was that?
Vandoofus : I thought I'll share what I was playing.
Kahuna : Thank you X-(
Vandoofus : You're welcome.
Kahuna : I'm enriched by it X-(
Exactly what was that?
Vandoofus : Hmm, not sure.
Kahuna : X-(
Vandoofus : My version of
Tears in Heaven.
Improvised.
Kahuna : I'm in tears, thanks X-(
Vandoofus : Haha!
Kahuna : X-(
Vandoofus : It's not that bad X-(
Kahuna : It is, if it's supposed to be Tears in
Heaven
X-(
Vandoofus : Well, think of it as something else.
Kahuna : I'm trying, believe me I'm trying X-(

Kahuna remains scarred by the experience and believes Vandoofus should stick to drums. Preferably, alone in a soundproofed room. Kahuna was further disturbed today to learn that Darth Teddy was also making headway in learning to play the guitar. It is understood that the Bear had threatened to practice Tears in Heaven and invade Kahuna's personal space.

In related news, KNN has discovered that Vandoofus's duet with the Ex-Dictator (reported in a previous post) was actually a striptease that ended up in the nude.

KNN intends to get to the bottom of this developing story.