Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Kahuna-Darth Teddy Messages: Part 3 - Claus for Concern

NORTH POLE, Arctic Circle -- Now that the Monster has officially ushered in the new year, we proceed with the business of clearing the backlog. It has come to our attention that Darth Teddy has been helping himself to um, Santa's little helpers. Shocking details below:

Kahuna      : Merry Christmas! I have awoken.
Darth Teddy : Ah, wish you the same. I was forced to
awaken.
Kahuna : By Santa?
Darth Teddy : I wish.
Kahuna : Gah, I knew you had a thing for Rudolph!
Darth Teddy : More like for Santa's little helper.
Kahuna : I thought they were all male X-(
Darth Teddy : Not in my world.
Kahuna : "Darth Teddy admits to sordid tryst with
Claus aide."
Darth Teddy : Now, now.
Kahuna : Now we know what those reindeer games
were all about X-(

Hibernation does not seem to have been on the agenda and Darth Teddy has not let his paws idle. We will continue to monitor this situation, which has clearly gotten out of hand.

No reindeer were harmed during this production, but we can't vouch for Santa's helpers.

No comments: