Monday, October 31, 2005

Monstrous Greetings!


Foliage Ablaze (Copyright © 2005 The Monster)


MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - Greetings fellow Clowns! Pardon the long silence on my part and apologies to Darth Teddy and most of you for my sudden, uninformed, Bogusa-enforced relocation; Hope you are all keeping well & merry!

Belated B'day wishes to all large clowns of fame born in the month of October! Naresh & Suren!

I leave you with a picturesque capture from my habitual Sunday evening walk trough the Autumn struck woods, enjoy...

3 comments:

Big Kahuna said...

Gah! You're alive once more, and it is Halloween! You have also revealed names by the White House. Heh heh, this is an indictable offence.

Unknown said...

"indictable".....hmmmmm .....YAWN

eshan said...

I think you forgot to capture the subject. I only see leaves!