Friday, July 06, 2007

The Darth Teddy-Fluke Messages: Part 1 - The Ways of the Farce

THE EMPIRE, Outer Space -- One of the many lessons that Fluke will learn is portrayed in the first of the Teddy-Fluke messages. May the Farce be with you all.

Darth Teddy     : You still know nothing of the 
Farce!
Fluke Skywalker : Do you think arrogance clouds my
better judgment?
Darth Teddy : And obviously you are flaunting
it with some amateur female!
Fluke Skywalker : True, that statement may be.
Darth Teddy : Arrogance is good if to control
it you know how.
Fluke Skywalker : I admit I have much to learn.
Fluke Skywalker : I hope not to be another Obi-Wan.
Darth Teddy : You will note the various buttons
push do I to off people piss.
Fluke Skywalker : Slowly but surely I have been
aware of them.
Darth Teddy : Indeed, you may practice on that
tree. Call it Gajid we do.
Darth Teddy : What hit him will not know he!
Fluke Skywalker : As always, a point you have made
O Cuddly One.
Darth Teddy : You will practice stealth and
patience young Fluke.
Fluke Skywalker : I will indeed.
Darth Teddy : Go, train in the ways of the
Farce!
Darth Teddy : But protection you shall use.
Fluke Skywalker : I will do as you've advised.
Fluke Skywalker : Protection I use always.
Darth Teddy : Hmmm, Strong the Farce may
eventually be in this one!

Fluke was unavailable for comment after this exchange as he set off on a journey after a tree. However please free to abduct him on the way and pose your questions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darth Teddy : And obviously you are flaunting it with
some amateur female!!!
Fluke Skywalker: True, that statement may be.

ahem this female amateur you refer to, will she be the one that fluke is counseling against joining the farce???

Darth Teddy said...

indeed ... very well the case this might be ... note you must that this is not a poke at being an ameteur in terms of being a female but an ametuer in terms of knowing the ways of the Farce.

Many things Fluke must learn about counseling ... accompany me you may to learn about the ways of the Dark of the Farce ... enticing you will find it ... partner me you will on Fluke's crossing to the dark side ... Progress he has made already ... chat about this later we will ...

Anonymous said...

mSo darth teddy will you at least explain the farce of the dark side of course to me... because Fluke keeps getting around it without.. and I wanteth to know more about the farce that is being spoken about... :) for I am interested much indeed :)

Darth Teddy said...

Explain will be a difficult as handed down through generation it has ... it must be absorbed into one's life style ... a personal mentor you will need ... waiting list there is for this ... due to obvious lack of mentors ... after consultation with Kahuna get back to you I shall regarding this ...

Big Kahuna said...

Lay-off the Yoda talk you two clowns will. Subtle the anastrophe should be, atrocious this is! Slaughtered the language enough you have X-(

Anonymous said...

lol... yes a mentor.. I wouldn't mind one... but big kahuna seems to be getting a tad bit annoyed now.... should I leave??? :S

Darth Teddy said...

no no ... don't be silly ... he is always like this ... just pet him and feed him regularly and he will purr like a kitty ....