Thursday, April 29, 2004

I felt like blogging to offset Kahuna’s dominance in the circus which has resulted in making the blog outright boring. Except for a few accounts of identity theft and story about how Kahuna survived an assassination attempt, the circus is full of useless and utterly uneventful writings with no real literary value. The reason very well may be that it’s main contributor is Kahuna the who think he is a supreme commander from Galactica Di-Area. Fortunately I am back from my sabbatical to contribute a few words to the otherwise pathetic blog. Now that I have said the forewords, I have nothing to follow up with. Such is the nature of my writing. A spectacular buildup and a totally sudden and unexpected end. So I hope this will keep the fellow bloggers and readers entertained until I blog again. Peace.

No comments: