Sunday, December 18, 2005

Heavenly Serenity

MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut -- Greetings folks, I have yet another capture for your hungry eyes [especially of the judges], I'm sure you'll savor it.

Heaven (Copyright © 2005 The Monster)[1] A Honeybee in heavenly serenity, captured minutes after a morning monsoon shower down in Ganemulla, Sri Lanka.

Wondering where on heavenly earth that is? Well, believe it or not that is the hood of the GITT [Gordon Industries Ten Thousand not GITT Mk2] covered in rain residue. And what on earth is a bee doing on it? Well, perhaps its thinking it's a gigantic blossom or something, dumb ass! I haven't the simplest clue as to why that nut is there.

However what I can tell you is that it was a sure member of the beehive[2] up in my ceiling! Why the past tense was? Well I sort of killed the fellow moments after I captured it on camera >:) heh heh.

Jeeze! Kidding guys! What do you think I am? A Monster or something!

Well yes, I live in a bee infested corner of Kendaliyaddapaulwa, and believe me the constant buzzing can really get to you sometimes. So much so at times I wished I had the services of the Real Kahuna or St Vandoofus to smoke the living BUZZ out of em!

Nevertheless, thank you for the pose Spike![3]


[1] Please note that I haven't the original capture of this setting but have posted a scaled down copy that I dug up from my mail archives, will post the original once reveived from the archives of the Real Kahuna.
[2] The beehive is now uninhabited.
[3] Now don't forget to vote for The Monster!

3 comments:

Darth Teddy said...

You are invading the privacy of a bee. This is none of your bees wax :X(

The Monster said...

This is only a minor case of invading one's privacy by the The Patriot Act (Oct. 2001). Nevertheless wait till you see my next post DarthFly, I mean DarthTeddy! heh heh >:) It redefines the phrase "Invasion of Privacy"!

Big Kahuna said...

Republican!